SDNN welcomes the support of individuals, consultants, governmental & other exempt entities, and businesses through our Associate Membership program.
There are many benefits to being an SDNN Associate Member including our new SDNN Elevating Nonprofits Partner Directory which connects nonprofits in South Dakota to the resources they need. Each business listing may be personalized to showcase your services. Post photos, marketing materials, white papers, videos, special deals, and more!
Associate Membership Benefits Include:
- First opportunities for event sponsorships (conference, legislative day, and other events)
- One listing in the SDNN Elevating Nonprofits Partner Directory
- Associate Member highlight in SDNN Monthly Updates
- One per year, including logo and 250 words
- Recognized in SDNN Bi-Annual Newsletter
- Associate Member recognition social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram upon registration as a member
- Invited to attend SDNN webinars and events at SDNN nonprofit member fee rates
Annual Associate Member Dues (Based on employee count)
$125 (1 employee/consultant)
$200 (2 – 10 employees)
$300 (11 – 50 employees)
$600 (50+ employees)
Other Exempt Organization
Sustainer (Individual, Business, Foundation, etc.)
$1,000 or more
Sustainer Memberships are for associate members that believe in the mission of SDNN and want to provide more financial support than the minimum amount listed based on their employee count.